Jokes cribs

SARKOLEE
1): *Do you remember when you were small and thought that the moon was following you? That's where your stupidity started.*

😎😎😎😎
2): Burna Boy is Not a Boy
Wizkid is Not a Kid
Tekno is Not a phone πŸ“±
Simi is Not a sim πŸ’³
Add yours Don't spoil d fun
[3] : My lips are shaking. I swear someone is busy kissing my Profile PictureπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚... Who loves me like this?,
Please show your self in physical..
4) I just finished smoking weed with a
 dictionary paper
 Ah feel so flotonorous, squrerel, defimatelygatio
 us and slituazanaonismπŸ™ƒπŸ˜³
5): *Dear God,*
*what ever Bill Gate and Dangote said when they prayedπŸ™, I say the same too AMEN*
🀣🀣🀣🀣
[6): The group is full and my future wife family people are disturbing me to joinπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
[7): Its not like am complaining oo, but you see this adulthood ehh, they did not explain it to us very well

I swear♨
🀣🀣🀣🀣
[8): Boy :it’s over ❌❌

Girl: but you said it’s only death who can do us apart 😭😭

Boy : yes I didn’t specify who’s death ... my grandmother died so it’s over πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ’”
[9): If you are happy in your relationship πŸ’ even mine started like that πŸ˜‚
[10): Girls with one boyfriend. You've a special place in paradise πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜
[11): Hey Guys πŸ‘¦ πŸ‘¦  Don't Marry A Lady Who Can't Sweep Your Room With Her Toothbrush πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚...
14): *Girls who braid at de road side pls close yr legs,a car nearly knocked me today*😠🀭